Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Huntley

California has had amazing Summer-like weather this past week, which I have been enjoying during my lunch hour when I can sit outside and drench myself in sunshine.
Soooo, my love and I decided we should take a mini holiday and go to Santa Monica. I had never been before and had always wanted to walk the boardwalk and pier (SUPER cheesy I must admit, but I can now check it off my list). We stayed at the swanky Huntley Hotel one block from the beach, I'll spare you the details since you and I are still getting to know each other. All I'm going to say is I was a LITTLE disappointed, yep that's all.  :) But, my love and I had so much fun just the two of us. Enjoy the pictures!




{Shirt/ Belt: JCrew, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Sperry}

{Jacket/ Shirt: Nordstroms, Pants: Citizen of Humanity
Leggings (Dark Ivy Wash), Shoes: Franco Sarto
Necklace: Tiffany's}


                                                                                    

 

















Ready to go to dinner at James Beach, and apparently couldn't part with my giant bottle of hairspray for the weekend. I'm holding a sample of my perfume in the other, the size comparison made me laugh.

{Jacket: Zara, Pants/ Scarf: JCrew, Shirt: Gap






















The Penthouse Bar on the top floor of The Huntley. The view was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment